Ketheline - Takoma Park, Maryland

I believe in living a best life

Life is a very great gift to human being from God the creator of all things. However people neglect it and become more and more lose interest in enjoying life. This is why we are experiencing today, some premature death and other consequences that are the results of not enjoying life properly or enjoying it the way the author of all things wanted us to live our life.

Living a best life in the present time for me is living with enthusiasm and being excited about this great gift that God has given us. I mean that one should receive the gift of life with great interest and pay attention to what we do with it. It is Important to enjoy the present time we are living, because we have no control to the days ahead. However even we do not control the future, we out to believe more good things for the days that will come.

Probably you know people who do not have any passion for the life or for their lives. Once they were excited about the future their life, but they become to lose their fire. I am not naïve; many things in life can push people to not appreciate any more the life. By example: the pressures, tensions and stress of modern life all these constantly are taking out part of our enthusiasm. One of the main reasons people lose enthusiasm in life is because they take for granted the gift of life, all of us we get accustomed with it, it becomes a routine for us, it is like something we deserve. As long as we live our life as a right we have, the time will come where we are not going to appreciate it.

I would encourage everyone not to take for granted the greatest gift of all that God has given us. Me I live my life in expecting more good things day by day. Enjoying life is live with the idea that everything is OK. To live like that, one needs fresh enthusiasm each day. Our lives need to be inspired, infused, and filled with faithfulness of God everyday.