Faustino - Santa Maria, California

I believe in the Universal Laws.

I’m your typical citizen. I have not set a world record, and I’m not great leader of a country. I’m just a 24 yrs. old man who believes in the Universal Laws. Which Universal Laws you may ask yourself? How many of you have heard of them? For most of us that don’t understand or we just don’t care about them. Face it, we know they exist. One saying that we, as human beings, know or heard most often mention is “What goes around Comes around.” It is just one of the essential rules that ties to the primary rule of the Universe. That’s The Rule of Attraction which states in the teachings of Abraham: “That which is like unto itself is drawn:” any thought that you think in your head, you’ll attract allowing it in your path. That rule is combine and followed by The Science of Deliberate Creation: “That Which I Give Thought to and that which I believe or expect.” The third law is The Art of Allowing: “I am that which I am, and I am willing to allow all others to be that which they are.”

At first I didn’t understand the origin of the things that were entering my life, till I heard these laws. It was summer of 2005, and it seemed that my life had taken a turn for the worst. I went from having it all, to ending up in an 8’ by 10’ cell in Santa Barbara County, where my self-esteem was always low. I look at life in a different way and I always use to tell my self “Why me.” Until I picked up a book that, in the title, said “The Rule of Attraction.” After reading the book over and over? Everything slowly started to fall into place. I started to put them into effect by changing the way I looked at the world in general. Have any of you ever got in your car and thought in your head: “I hope I don’t get pulled over today,” and you end up get pulled over by the cops. That’s because you allowed it by thinking you’ll get pull over you started the momentum of attraction the more you think about it, the stronger the attraction. First you attracted the cops, and then you created the scene as the day passed by and then you allowed it to manifest all threw your thoughts. The way you feel in the moment of your thoughts, is the way the attraction works. If you take at least ten minutes out of your day and just clear your thoughts it will help you realigned with your inner Being. These laws are in your every day activities if you’re in class, working, driving or just out enjoying breakfast with your friends and family. The laws are always working in this I believe.