FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER

MARITZA - SANTA MARIA, California

Six years ago I lived in a fantastic town in Mexico called San Martin. Now I am living in California State. I can’t describe how happy I was living in San Martin because I had many friends who did my boring day’s incredible remembering times. To me true friendship is a gift and what I mean by true friendship is honesty. Keeping a friend depend on your attitude because what you show to people is the consequence of their acceptance from them to you. But be careful because true friendship is given only once in a life time. There is no a school to learn how to be an excellent friend, but life and experience will teach you. When you have a friend it is easy to solve a problem because they express their opinion toward the situation. You and your friend look for a quick solution by sharing ideas and motivate one to another to continue on reorganize everything. Ihave more than one friend but I also have a friend who is my best friend she is one of the most important persons in my life. She still living in the town where I lived my first fifteen years of my life. I know her since nine years ago. We have contact almost every day and we don’t have secrets to each other. I believe in her and I like her attitude towards the life, she think that we have to be happy no matters what. I think every body has the right to express their own ideas, but without hurt somebody else. We both create our own world we have a concept of life and it is “LIFE IS LIKE A TOMBOLA”. This means that we are in risk of change our life in every single moment. You don’t even know if you will die next day, you don’t know what to expect, you don’t know what is going to occur to the people you love and what they going to do tomorrow. Today all we can do as people is try our best without worrying the next day but always keep doing the right thing in the good way. We as people and as humans we do have mistakes, but we can fix them if we want to. My friend and I also think that love is unconditional. When we talk about things (sometimes it can take us forever) we reached at the same conclusions. Those conclusions have to be with love: love all we see on nature, love God, love our parents, love our country and have respect for every body around us. What I have learned is that communication is a key to have a successful friendship.