Janet - Santee, California

I believe that a common bond exists between all the worlds peoples regardless of religious convictions, culture, skin color, language, or lifestyle. I believe that we are all brothers and sisters and all come from the same point of origin however we each define that.

Whether we call our creator Allah, God, Jehovah, or another name, we all come from the same wellspring of creation.

I believe we should accept and cherish our differences as well as celebrating our sameness.

If we do not grow and mature as a species to the point where we can have our own beliefs and not expect all others to share them, I belive that it will ultimately lead to the death and destruction of the entire planet as we know it.

Every where one turns, there is news of conflict. Conflict between countries, within countries, within neighborhoods and families. Death and destruction all around.

How sad it is that we have forgotton how lucky we all are to have a beautiful planet entrusted to us to care for and share as it has cared for us. How sad it will be to have the promise and potential of a good life for everyone just thrown away for want of a lack of humility, caring, and respect for each other.