Bradley - Orange, Massachusetts

Hello, I am Bradley Thomas Horton and I am a very proud atheist. The reason for my atheism? Well, to me, it quite simple. I was diagnosed with my brain tumor, on my 13th birthday. This event has definitely taken my life somewhere I never expected to go, but I am so glad that I went through this. It has saved me from wasting my time on something, that is not anywhere… namely, “god”.

I am about to celebrate my 40th birthday and my 27th anniversary, of the start of my health problems. Over the time I have been alive, I have been realizing that organized relgion is a scam, that really is just trying to get people to conform to a very narrow set of “rules”, that really have no place, in this world. We need to focus on living to make life better and the best way to start is leaving the “god” idea and the bible, in the trash.

This is a radical idea, to many people, but to me, it just what I have to do. I have been struggling with my health problems, over these 27 years and I will continue to struggle with them. I want to help people, going through thier own struggles, with life-altering health events. So, I am working to set up a new advocacy agency. It is called “D.A.P.P.E.R.” (DIFFERENTLY ABLED PROUD PEOPLE EXERCISING RIGHTS).

With this agency, I hope help people understand, that most of us, have “different abilities” and we need to celebrate them. No matter who you are, you will be accepted by “D.A.P.P.E.R.”. I will fight for this, for the rest of my “existence”, which I plan on being a long time.