Sarah - Dallas, Texas

I believe that denial is toxic, that you can trust your guidance, that it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone, that Love has many forms, that downstream is better than up (Hicks Tarrytown), that relationships are not devices for receiving Love (Hammer 308), that the Earth and its other creatures matter as much as humans, that there are many paths to God, that the ego is Darkness, that rewards and punishments can be ignored, that everyone is on his or her way to God, that life is short, that forgiveness exists, that we are precious, that there is only comedy, that power is clarity and action or clarity and stillness, that happiness is a function of perceived freedom and that unhappiness is a function of perceived restriction (Hicks Philadelphia), that violence is a way of being, that creativity is a way of being, that being joyous and free is my function, that exampling joyousness and freedom is my Mission, that this is my Mission Statement (Covey), that plans are defenses and that maplessness is best (Marciniak), that we are all best ‘off the chain.’

Hammer, Jon Marc. The Way of Mastery. Aabiquiu, NM: Shanti Christo Foundation, 2004.

Hicks, Jerry and Esther. Abraham-Hicks Publications. Recordings. Philadelphia, PA 10/9/06, Tarrytown, NY 9/30/06.

Covey, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Free Press, 1989.

Marciniak, Barbara. Family of Light. Santa Fe: Bear & Co., 1998.