munasar - seatac/washington/98188, Washington

I believe…

I believe that everyone in this world can do whatever he/she wants to do in his or her lifetime. You just have to work hard for it and have pride in your work because without those two there are pretty good chances. One thing that I believe desires your goals too is a person that takes chance, which makes you the person that you are and the person you will always be remembered for because you took chances instead of watching great opportunity go by without giving it a chance. I also believe that pride and hard work are very important pieces in being successful in life because there are so man people that want to achieve the same goal in their life, but what separates everyone from each other is pride and hard work. On the way, there will always be people that will try to put you down from your dreams, but you just have to walk right by them and ignore them.

There was a incident, in seventh grade I played for my middle school basketball team and there was so many competition there, but I survived the competition to become the scoring leader in my team. I had a lot of my teammates put me down because I was the scoring leader and they didn’t like that, so instead of them giving me props, all they did was put me down day after day. The really got to me and I just thought that I was very worthless to the team. I stopped coming to practice. Then one day my coach came to my class to find out why I missed so many practices I simply just told him the truth and all he said to me was “Don’t let people put you down for who you are and what you do”. I still remembered those words for a really long time. That just changed me a lot as a person because now I will ready for it incase it happen all over again.