abdishakur - Tukwila, WA 98178, Washington

According to the achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted is the exact meaning of success, but to me success means a lot of things. You can be successful in anything you do. You don’t have to plan it, if you have the passion for it. Success is one of the important things in life, without success what are you going to do with your life? Who would want to hire a person that is not successful?

I strongly believe everybody can be successful as long as you have a mission to accomplish. If you want to go make a varsity sports team you have to put your heart into it, so you achieve the mission and after that, you will be successful. This thing called success comes from learning but it also comes from a lot of different things. You can be successful in music, sports, or a job you do. In order to do these things you have to learn how to do them.

I believe in success because I was personally successful a lot of times during my lifetime. One that sticks out to me was when I didn’t know how to speak English. I became successful by learning the language. I was very proud at that time because I learned a whole new way of life, which was great.

I believe that success is based on character not your knowledge. What I mean by this quote is you always don’t need knowledge to be successful. You can have a plan and become successful based on the experiences and challenges you face everyday. I believe that everyone can be successful as long as they are focused and they want it more than the other person because I believe success is a big challenge against everybody else. I say this because there are people out there that are working as hard as you.

Being successful also means having your goal or plan put in place. At the same time, one cannot define his or her success based on merely the accomplishment on their goals. To be successful you have to have a plan and the ability to learn from your mistakes. Having a plan means sorting everything out and knowing what your limits are because if you go too far you might not be successful and in order to be successful you have to have short and long-term goals. Learning from mistakes is if you make a turnover during a basketball game you have to make sure that you don’t do it again.

Success comes in different types of forms. Some people spend most of their time managing and planning their success while others tend to have luck on their side. By having luck you still have to plan it. You cannot be successful without having a plan meaning you just can’t go build a house without having the diagram of what you are going to build. You have to visualize what you want to accomplish.