Cindy - Chatsworth, Georgia

I believe in being nice to the bank teller. Although I have never held the job of a bank teller or shouldered the responsibilities of working in a bank , I can imagine how hard this job would be. The teller must be concentrating at all times.He or she has the enormous job of keeping up with all of the money entrusted in his or her care. If some or all of the money comes up missing he or she may be in danger of losing his or her job or even worse being held criminally negligent for the missing money.The bank teller is in charge of all of this money and has the daunting job of being polite to all of the customers who come in the bank. People are people, and I am sure that a bank teller sees and has to deal with his or her share of people with mood swings anywhere from belligerent to just down right nasty all seven days of the week, sixty five days of the year. Even though I have never worked in a bank. I have had a similar, or some might say a more stressful job. I have had the good fortune to be the morning manager of a restaurant. To this day, and this has been nearly thirty years ago, I cannot believe that a person that looked rational and intelligent to me could make such a fuss over whether I had scrambled there eggs correctly. If I am in a bank or a restaurant , I try to go out of my way to be courteous to the employees that work at these establishments. I must admit that this is not hard for me to do, I had a little help in the mannners department. My mother tried to teach me to be kind, couteous and respectful to everyone I meet.