Love Is the Ultimate Savior

Anthony - Lacey, Washington
Themes: love

I believe that love can save your life from being in complete darkness. I was five when I finally thought about my mom leaving. I began to understand that I was different then most kids I was a kid who had only one parent. I knew that no matter what I will never be able to change my life because it was already set. I asked my dad why was I different, but all he gave me was nothing. Just a smile and he said “It will be ok”.

I got into my senior, hoping that I would find a girl that will love me and I could love hoping to fill the space that my mom left inside me. I have had lots of girlfriends when I was going through high school, but none could give me the love I was waiting for. I got half way through my senior years and also I had been through three girlfriends. All three of them could not help me find what I was looking for. So I went looking for one last chance before I give up on finding a person who could help me with what I am going through. I found a girl, thinking she would be the one but it turns out she wasn’t.

I was going to give up on finding love but it turns out love was just in front of me and I didn’t even know it. It turned out the person who was supposed to help me was a girl I met at the beginning of the second semester. She turned to be my best friend, but later on in the year she became more then my friend. She became my girlfriend, she would help me get over the love my mom took with her and she filled it up with the love she gave me. I am now ready to see my mom and ask her why she left to get the questions I want answered. I would have never thought this, but because of the girl whose name is Ada gave me her love I was able to get over the fact about me being different and made me feel like I was everybody else.

I found the love I lost when I was little; I found it in Ada’s love she gave me. I have now been engaged to Ada for two months now. Everyday I wake up feeling the love she has given me. I am more out going and not alone or feeling alone anymore. Now if you ask me what loves means to me and what does love do for people. I will tell you that love will save you life from being taken by the darkness. This is why I believe in love.