Brittney - Lacey, Washington

I believe in Karma. That what goes around comes around, and what you give is what you get returned. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there are no such things as coincidences .The people you meet, and the events that happen in your life all happen for a reason.

When you do something good, it will eventually come back to you, as well as something…not so good, karma can and will crush you.

One time a guy in my third period class named Alex was making fun of my height while we were watching a movie and he had fallen asleep. I was text messaging my friend Jennifer from a different school when he woke up. I looked back as he starts to stand up, then continue on with my important conversation with Jennifer. Two seconds after I sent the text I heard a loud noise and turned around to find Alex just laying there flopped over Philippe’s feet. He had stood up to quickly then passed out. On his way to the floor he hit his head on the wall, tore the curtain down, and got a rug burn on his elbow. Everyone thought he was just starving for attention like he always does so we ignored him and went on watching the movie. Two minutes later he sat up all pale and dizzy and couldn’t remember where he was. We then realized that he had fainted. I started laughing hysterically at him and totally rubbed it in his face that he embarrassed himself in front of the entire class. I looked at him about an hour after that and started laughing again and said, “Karma.”

Karma will get back at you somehow some way. Maybe not the same day you expect it but it will someday. So do good things and good things will come back to you, and understand that if you choose to do the wrong thing because its funny or you just want revenge, karma will come back and bite you in the butt, hard! I believe in karma, that what goes around comes around, and what you give is what you get returned.