I Believe Education Brings Success!

Beth - St. David, Arizona

I believe that if you dedicate yourself to an education you will succeed. A person’s education shapes who they are, and if they choose to move on to more difficult things later on in life. The moment you are born your education begins. Everything that happens to you, you learn from. If everyone in the world understood and cared about their education they would have a better future. I believe that if you try your hardest to earn your education from the moment it begins then it will benefit with your life’s journey. Once you are dedicated to your education you will try harder to accomplish more tasks throughout your life.

It was not until my sophomore year in high school that I understood how important my education actually was to my future. Once I dedicated myself to it, I could see the amazing differences. If I wanted my future to be successful I had to grasp the fact that I needed to learn more. Before, I passed all my classes and didn’t really care what I was learning as long as I got school over with. Then I figured what I wanted to do with my life and I had to dedicate myself to my schooling and try my hardest. So I did, and as a result, I began to see the importance of an education. It was incredible how much of a difference my dedication made. I went from an average student to an exceeding high school student, now taking college classes to further my success. Trying hard while you are in school will get you into a working habit, so that when you are on your own, you will be able to work just as hard toward your job, marriage, or children. You will already be able to dedicate yourself so that when the time comes to face a problem you will be prepared ahead of time.

In conclusion I believe that everyone should dedicate themselves to their education early on in life and not wait as long as I did, because the results are worth it. I see people who have so much potential and could go very far but they don’t. Some people would rather not take the time to work hard and instead try to have fun all the time, wasting their life’s precious time. Once you are dedicated you can do whatever you wish.