Family

Alissa - Ojai, California

I believe that one thing many people take for granted without realizing it is the importance of family. Ones family are the ones that are going to be there whether they are doing well or not, whether they are successful or not. Family is something that should be treasured and strengthened. Too many familes today go about their individual lives and loose the special bonds that should be cherished. For example, families that are too busy too even sit down together and enjoy dinner are obviously not very close. When you need someone to fall back on, your family will always be there. People are too busy worrying about how successful they can be individually, the modern day family is losing the most important thing, bonding between family members. Many things come and go, but families do not, you have only one and you should cherish and value it, otherwise what do you have when everything else has gone. When families experience rough times or good times they experience them as a whole and should be able to celebrate together as well as mourn together. I cannot stress the importance of family bonding enough, as it is truly the most important thing in life. Ones family is the people, who raise them, without them, they would not be possible. People often forget how much their family cares about them and how much they truly care about their family, little things like sitting down to dinner together help emphasize the need to value ones family bonds.