Tyler - 93023, California

I would say happiness is what I believe in. I know it’s a bit generic, maybe even a bit boring to hear about, but it’s the down right truth and everyone on this earth knows it. Happiness, or life should I say, is what you make it, happiness is achieved through your own means, no one on this earth can make you happy, people can assist you on your path to happiness, but it is all your own.

If you were to ask someone about what makes them happy, money is almost a certainty to be on the top of the list, but truthfully, money makes almost no one happy, it may be just what you do with it, maybe buy that car you’ve dreamt about, or buy that trip to somewhere that you have always wanted to see, it is those rewards that give a person that deep feeling of satisfaction that is hard to come by. That feeling that one gets is unique to each and every one of us, not many people on this earth can truly explain the feeling, it goes beyond human expression, beyond human understanding, it hits the core of the human purpose, to achieve true happiness.

Many people say they are happy, but many are lying, many only think they are happy. I would normally say that I am happy, but im not if you ask me if I feel each and everyday that deep feeling of happiness towards the day, no, I don’t, I feel nervous, anxious, and worried. That is not a way to live one’s life, however, I am in high school, and am a junior. I know that many might say adulthood is much more demanding than high school, but many would also understand if they could go back and experience it as if it were yesterday.

Happiness is truly something only achievable through means unique to every person on this green planet of ours, it is whether you think you can achieve it, or whether you even try to achieve it, that a person is really able to obtain true ecstasy within the human soul.