Gabriella - North Haven, Connecticut

I believe that every person can do anything if they put their mind to it. Once my teacher gave me and my classmates a Bird project, it was our first project of the year when the rubric arrived on my desk I was shocked to see how many words there were. The project was to choose two birds native to Connecticut and you had to tell the class what you learned about those birds, where they migrate, and what they eat. At first I thought Wow this will be fun, then a moment later I started to panic but then I said to myself if I put my mind to this project anything is possible. In the end I worked very hard on this project and when I was second to go for my class I thought that I had done a great job! And in the end it was all worth it I got a very good grade. Ever since my bird project I’ve learned to believe in my self and Put my mind to anything that I do and do a great job at it, but most importantly trying your best is all that counts. More people should believe in themselves so that way they can secede in whatever it is that they do, Just like me, whatever you do in like always remember to try your best and remember to believe in yourself and anything is possible. This I believe that every person can do anything if they put their mind to it.