Casey - 21921, Maryland

Casey Garvey

This I believe

I believe that friendship is happiness and nothing can make you happier. Friends are always their for you no matter what, they can tell when your upset or happy or sad or just want a hug. They know what makes you happy and they try their hardest to make you happy. One day when i was in Spanish a friend and i were writting back and forth. I had alot of questions that i didn’t to ask me parents about cause we were going threw a crazy time. So i asked my friend and she anwsered all of them and we just kept talking and it made me relize how specail friends are.

Friends can make you happy and excited when your board and don’t feel like doing anything. they are like mothers…when a child is sick a mom can tell or when a child wants something a mom knows, when a friend is sad, wants something or whatever it is, friends knows. I believe friends are happiness because they can make you happier then getting a present or going somewhere fun. They will do anything to make sure you’re happy no matter what it takes, they will do it for you. “A friend is some one who walks in when everyone else walks out”

I love my friends they are the ones that make me want to get up and be happy because I get to have such great friends! When you’re younger friends are also happiness because when you’re a little kid you always want to go be with your friends. during school ill see these two girls who spend every waking moment together, playing and smiling. they always want to be with each other, they would rather be with each other than going to get a toy. Friendship is happiness to all ages, friends are the people who help you threw the hard times the great times and the okay times, they are always trying to make you happy and when you have more than one friend the happiness doubles or triples and so on. Inside jokes are something that you can think about when your sad. An inside joke is usually with you’re friends so theirfor they still make you happy even when your not with them. One of my inside jokes is, when two of my friends and i were at school outside on the swing and we were talking about a dance and one of us said” their were no eligible guys their” and we started cracking up because eligible is a funny word for one of us to say. Then randomly one of us said “my hair is ATROCIOUS!” and we laughed again because it was a funny word. Memories like that can make you happy. Like I said before friends will always be their for you and will always make you happy if you get the right kind of friend. “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” – Elbert Hubard