Omar - San Diego, California
Themes: sports

I believe life is beautiful. No matter who you are, where you live, what you enjoy doing. The beauty of having a life can not be described, it would be like describing the color blue to somebody that was blind from birth. But like love, beauty can not be with thought of only one person but of more than one. Everything in my life is beautiful, from my family & friends to my teammates in soccer. They are who make life beautiful. But they alone can not keep it beautiful, if not for me. They are to me, what I am to them, that being a brother, a son, or even a boyfriend. My life contains millions of examples of how life is beautiful. For instance, a couple of weeks ago I was going to go to a soccer tournament in Las Vegas with my soccer club, but one week before the tournament I severely sprained my ankle, and I knew that it would not heal before the tournament. My friends felt sorry for me and worried for me. I had all of my friends love and “good luck”s or “get better”s before I went to Las Vegas. Then I went to the tournament and played with my injured ankle and my team lost. After losing the tournament I had a time of a life time with my soccer club going all over Las Vegas with my injured ankle. But it did not matter to me as long as I could do what I always love doing which is playing soccer and hanging out with my friends. When I came back home, I went to a doctor and she said that if I would have continued walking and playing with my injured ankle I could of fractured it for good and not be able to play soccer. I started regreting going to Las Vegas and playing but then stoped. Why regret sometihng in my life that continued making my life the beauty it is to me and people in my life. I almost fractured my ankle for good but it was worth it in the end. It taught me that anything, big or small can impact my life and continue making my life beautiful no matter what happens.