Matthew - chicago, Illinois
Themes: creativity, love

“The thoughts of a poet”

This I believe, you’re beautiful.

I realize when I first met you I may have had doubts, but you’ve grown on me. Over these sweet months of lovingly staring into space, an image of you constantly pops into the mix. You have so much beauty people overlook at first, but I am so glad I didn’t miss it. Your as beautiful as the stars on a clear summers night, and deserve all I can give you plus more. Not only from me, but from whomever you end up in love with. Your beauty can be found within your soul, it’s what makes you amazing. If only I could show it to the world, they too would love you as much as I. so my dear, always remember your beautiful, and never forget it.

There was once a girl once a girl on a bus I take. She wasn’t the prettiest thing to look at, but she still was her. She had a power puff book bag, and it made me think of every girl I’ve ever seen. I know so many girls that would look at that book bag and wish they had it. Her bag was like her soul, happy and full of life. She lived for herself, and just too live, it was beautiful. She was beautiful.

Like any man on this earth, I can’t count the number of times I’ve stared at a girl and realized how pretty she is. If it is true for hundreds of girl who get stared at, it must be true for all? All girls are beautiful, even if they don’t try to be. We normally judge beauty by looking at how skinny one girl is compared to another. Or how much she looks like Paris Hilton. She is one girl, just like all girls, are one girl. They all exist to be them, and hopefully do what they love.