Adrianna - Lansdowne, Virginia

Patience is a virtue

Patience today in this world is such a hard thing to have because nobody wants to wait for things but also because everybody is in a rush. Things are so fast past. When you ask for someone to be patient it is like patience what is that like people forget what patience really mean anymore. Ask to be patient is a lot to ask for. But patience is really important because it will get you farther in life than being rushed all the time.

Patience comes into play when you to deal with a lot of things like children, parents, a job, school, mail, money and driving.

Patience is the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties.

When you have the characteristics of patience you have came a long way because you are able to put up with a lot meaning that you don’t lose your temper easily.

I believe this: Patience is a virtue. This is true because if you have patience you get farther in life. When you get a temper easy, you are stressed out and things seem to not go well. You get farther with honey than vinegar.

When you are patient you get what you want but when you are impatient you don’t get what you want. So in the long run being patient is worth it.

Then it was another time when I was patient. I was at a red light but also stuck in traffic because it was so backed up. The opposite side was letting about 15 cars go ahead but some cars would go and speed pass them because the knew that they weren’t going to get hit them. I stopped instead of going then a car let me go. I was happy because I was already late but they were being polite and so was I for not going. So patience can get you somewhere. I was patient and got what I wanted.

Then I remember a time when I was impatient, I was waiting in line at a clothing store. I got a temper easily because I was in a rush. When I got to the cashier register, I gave the lady apiece if my mind but she told me to leave because they didn’t put up with that kind of attitude. So I was mad plus I didn’t get want I wanted. I shopped around and waited in a long line just to leave and get nothing but only if I had patience things would of went smoother. I was impatient so I didn’t get what I wanted.

Patience is a good characteristic to have because it can get you places instead of always losing your temper.

Patience is a virtue because when you wait, you get things you want but when you are impatient you don’t get want you want.

When you wait for things patience comes into play but when you impatient things won’t go well.

To have patience is a lot to ask for because many people will lose their temper, it is important to have patience so you don’t stress out. To have patience in your life, your life will be less stressful and more easy going.

Patience in your life will be better because you will get want you want but when you are impatient you don’t get want you want. Your life will be stress free if you are patient but when you impatient your life will be stressful.

When you are patient you will have positive outcomes but when you are impatient you will have negative outcomes.

When you are patient you have good feelings about yourself but when you are impatient you feel irritated, agitated, ignored, frustrated, resentful, forgotten, anxious, burned out, misdirected, tense, over stressed, misunderstood, nervous, ill tempered, and over responsible. Also when you are patient your mind is more able to think because you aren’t so tense and negative. But when you are impatient you are more likely to snap out on anybody that comes into your way.

Finally, patience is better to have in the long run because with impatient you will get nowhere. Patience is a wonderful thing to have because you will be less stress and things will go smooth. To be impatient is not the way to go because you will have a lot of stress on your hands and you will get nothing you want but when you are patient things go your way most of the time. When you are patient you get reward but with impatience you will not get reward. To have patience is a lot and you should be grateful because everybody doesn’t have patience.