ken - Wisconsin

Spiritual Evolution

In 1994 I began to experience something that felt like anxiety in some sense but more like a calling to a life mission. I define my chosen work as “Spiritual Evolution”(SE). Many interpret Biblical theories, astrological mysticism, Hindu reincarnation theories and Buddhist theories misnaming ancient philosophies Spiritual Evolution. On the side of evolution are the atheists. For the most part, secular atheists do not acknowledge spirituality because they choose to deny that a horse has free spirit when it chooses to do its best to keep a man from riding them.

I do not question why, given the temporary nature of individual lifetimes, man invented god. They used god to set rules to promote social order and tithe (tax) their fellow men. Some how it worked for them to say “God” told them to, as they were hanging, burning at the stake and otherwise torturing their competition. If this were not so, females are the fairer of the sexes; they give birth and more sustenance to life then males; so if man did not create God in his own image wouldn’t this entity be a goddess?

Today, encouraging society to believe in god helps a small number of capitalists enslave the majority. Capitalists answer only to the power of money, which is what they worship. They become so addicted to money and power that they can hardly step back and enjoy life. Does their infinite greed and power do any good for well-being and longevity of our human family?

My religion, based on Nature, is the force of the universe already within you. We have only begun to explore the microcosm of quantum physics and the macrocosm of galaxies. Less than a hundred years ago Einstein wrote the theory of relativity. Primitive use of nuclear fire is only 50 years old and Einstein’s unified field theory has yet to be solved. It was maybe 50,000 years ago we sapiens first started trying to tame the carbon-oxygen reactions of fire and look what we do with fire today! Then look at our biological discoveries, the genome project and stem cell research both at their infancy. We may soon be able to live in our healthy bodies for as long as our minds are happy to do so, hundreds or even thousands of years.

My religion offers real meaning to life because I am certain every one of us, to some extent, must work together to insure that our species survives long enough to achieve transcendence into an existence beyond the physical plane. I feel a faint glimmer, like an echo or reflection of spirit bouncing back from the future. The more we work toward transcendence the stronger the mystical feeling becomes, the more real the chances of it happening. My religion is always evolving as I continue to write my next book titled “The Dawn of Perception”. My religion does not claim to be to only way, there is always extinction, and this I believe.