Law of Attraction

Bianca - La Quinta, California

The law of attraction can change your life if you fully believe and understand how

the law of attraction works. I strongly believe that your predominant thoughts or feelings towards something you really want will come to you, and therefore, you have total control over reality just by your conscious and unconscious thoughts alone. Everything in the world is made up of energy which vibrates at a certain level. Vibrations are feelings in the body. When you’re happy you give off positive vibrations, and when you’re upset they are negative. The law of attraction states “you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your destiny.”

All thoughts have energy, vibration and resonance which attract other thoughts of the same energy. The way the law of attraction works is if you know exactly what you want, pretend and act as if the object you desire is coming and being open to receiving it, it shall come to you. By having negative thoughts or doubts the law of attraction won’t work. Its all about having the right mind set and to the certain level of how you think about the object you desire.

In life you attract yourself to whatever you give your full energy, focus, and attention to, whether it’s wanted or unwanted. You create your own reality whether or not you do it intentionally. People attract other people or situations that match your vibrations. When you really want something you need to attract more of what you want rather than unconsciously attracting what you don’t. For example, if you’re thinking and focusing all of you attention on not finishing or getting something you want or need, it most likely won’t happen because of negative thoughts and energy. When I really want something I won’t stop thinking or striving for it until I have it. That’s usually why I get what I want.

I’ve experienced the law of attraction working in my favor twice in the past 2 years. Last year I really wanted a brand new car; I would look at the car online constantly and picture myself driving the car. One day my dad surprised me and the car I had been obsessing over was in my garage. Another example is this year; all I had been thinking about in the beginning of the year was getting into Arizona State University. I would imagine myself going to that school in the fall and every time I got the mail I would picture pulling out the acceptance letter. I received my letter, and I will be attending ASU in the fall.

I believe people should be more goal oriented, if you obtain a goal, and a burning desire with a positive mentality, nothing can hold you back. Whatever we believe, we can achieve. Most of the time people are off course, that’s why it is so important to write, affirm, visualize and believe with strong emotion of what we want to stay on course. To help me stay on course I have a success journal and a vision board. As of now, I know where I’m going. I’m so grateful and excited knowing I have my whole life in font of me equipped with the tools I need to succeed by knowing and strongly believing in the law of attraction. It has changed my life in certain ways for the better and has changed my thoughts and mentality towards life. “What you have become is the result of what you have thought” –Buddha.