Matt - Palm Desert, California

There is no such thing as an average American life. Everyone is into something different. Personally I live in my own world. Sounds crazy right? But think about it. What do you do everyday? Basically the same thing if I’m not mistaken. I wake up everyday around six thirty, take a shower, make a protein shake with 2 eggs and a yogurt every morning. Then I go to school, do nothing at school since I’m a senior (pretty much like daycare, it’s a joke), go to the gym after school, chill with some friends then go home and kick it. I don’t do this everyday but it’s a basic idea of what I do. I’ve realized this is my world.

Do you see where I’m going with this? What do you do everyday? I know you don’t do the same thing as me. I believe everyone lives in their own world, possibly their own dimension even. Think about it. President Bush has a totally different life, Tiger Woods has a totally different life, they do nothing like me. They know none of same people, have a totally different routine, and essentially live in their own world. Everyone does. I think about my life only, what I’m going to do, what I want to do, and have no limits to what I can do.

For example the life of a boxer is completely different than mine. They wake up every morning and train, run, eat a strict diet, know different people, go to different events, and that is what their life is based on. No two people are the same. I know some people that wake up every morning stressed and don’t know if they can make it through the day. Right now I’m not excited about anything except graduation and going to college. Someone hundreds of miles away could be having the best day of their life winning a jackpot in Las Vegas. Their life is changed forever. They have money now, creating a future for them. For me it’s still the same old routine.

Everyone in the world has a different mind set at the same moment as you and I. My world is revolving around school and the future. Old people’s worlds are revolving around their medical bills and their past. Crazy huh? How people think so much differently than one another. What I’m saying is look at yourself and you will find that you do live in your own world as well. Your own connection of friends and family, your routine you do everyday, you wife you kiss every morning before work. It’s madness.

The view on life is what you make it. Religious people base their life on heaven, big cooperation managers base it on money, children on how much candy they are going to eat at Disneyland tomorrow. It’s all different at the same time. It’s like we all live together, but in different dimensions.