Raul - San Diego, California

I Believe

Everyone was born with a voice. We are here to share our talent. I believe that everyone has a voice. It doesn’t matter whatever rank you are in life. You can be a young child, a bum, and a regular civilian, no matter what you have a voice. My History teacher Ms. Thomas first brought me to this knowledge that everyone has a voice. We were going over pictures of people fighting for their Human Rights. There was this picture of a man standing right in front of some Russian Tanks. This man had no authority over anyone, he was a ordinary man who could of have a family. He had risked his life; he stood right there in front of the tanks knowing that he could have been killed instantly. Him standing in front of the tanks showed that not only does the president have a voice but civilians have a voice as well. It expressed that he wanted the fighting to stop and it is hurting others. You can be a young child and have a voice; the baby’s parents could want to make a decision that conflicts with the baby. Knowing that a young child doesn’t speak much, but expressions can be more than words. A simple frown can tell that there is discomfort or disagreement or a smile it can show excitement or happiness. A bum to people is a person that had failed to there education. Yes education is very important in life, if you go into boy-scouts you learn how to survive in the wilderness and many other things. It is the same for a bum, they don’t have anywhere to live and they have to survive from starvation and thirst. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell you that you have to eat and drink to keep going on. A bum has as much experience in life to understand things if they are good or bad. This is why I think that everyone has a voice, they can express their thoughts and make a difference in someone.