LESLEY - KETTERING, Ohio

WHAT IF…

WHAT IF..

I BELIEVE THE PAST IS DISSOLVED AND I NO LONGER LIVE BY THE STANDARDS OF WHO I WAS

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE ALL I HAVE BROUGHT TO LIGHT IS HEALED, EVEN THE DETAILS I HAVE FORGOTTEN

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE, DESPITE APPEARANCES, OTHERS HAVE ONLY MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE, LETTING GO ISN’T STANDING WITH EMPTY ARMS, BUT WAITING TO EMBRACE A NEW EXPERIENCE

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE OTHERS EXPECTATIONS OR DEMANDS ARE ONLY AN INVITATION TO KNOW WHO I AM

WHATIF…

I BELIEVE WHAT I GIVE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH AND CAN BE DONE WITH A SPIRIT OF JOY

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE IN APPROACHING CHALLENGES ONLY WITH A SENSE OF CURIOSITY AND EXCITEMENT RATHER THAN FEAR.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE OTHERS PUHING AGAINST ME IS ONLY AN OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD ONTO TO EACH OTHER FOR SUPPORT AND NOT A CONTEST TO SEE WHO WILL REMAIN STANDING.

WHATIF…

I BELIEVE WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES, I SEE ONLY ONE PERSON, AND GIVE YOU/ME THE BEST I CAN OFFER.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE MY BEST, EVEN AT IT’S WORSE IS JUST WHAT IS NEEDED, BECAUSE MY LIGHT NEEDS TO DIM SO YOURS CAN SHINE.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE EACH” MISTAKE” IS A STEP CLOSER ON MY PATH AND NOT A STEP AWAY FROM THE PATH.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP BUILDING THE BRIDGE EVN IF THE GULF BETWEEN US NEVER SEEMS TO GROW SMALLER.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEV EVERY PART OF ME/YOU AS IT IS AT THIS MOMENT IS PERFECTLY IN TUNE WITH THE SONG LIFE IS PLAYING.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE LIFE IS A DANCE AND IT’S NOTABOUT KNOWING THE STEPS BUT ABOUT SURRENDERING TO THE MUSIC AND LETTING MYSELF BE LED.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE, EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY EVIDENCE, I AM LOVED, LOVABLE, AND CAN LOVE WITHOUT EXPLANATION.

WHAT IF…

I WOULD NOT CHANGE ANY MOMENT IN MY LIFE IF IT WOULD CHANGE WHERE I AM NOW BECAUSE THIS MOMENT IS PERFECT.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE LIFE IS LIKE SHOPPING FOR SOMETHING TO WEAR AND WHEN NOTHING FITS, I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS AWARENESS AND KEEP TRYING THINGS ON.

WHAT IF…

I BELIEVE FORGIVENESS IS NOT A WORD OR A FEELING, BUT AN ACTION, SO WHEN I MEET YOU IN A DIFFERENT PLACE OR TIME OR PERSON, I CAN CHOOSE TO RE-ACT IN A DIFFERENT WAY.

WHAT IF..I BELIEVE WHEN I DON’T REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE, I REMEMBER, “GO SLOWLY-BREATHE AND SMILE”.

WHAT IF …

I BELIEVE THERE IS NO WHAT IF.