Mayra - 89103, Nevada

This I believe….

Some Beliefs are harder to understand than others, my belief is something to understand forever. I believe that you should never fear Death, fear the unlived life, you don’t have you live forever you just have to live.

I guess it all started when I tried to kill myself. I thought life was without living. I started to get help and then I lived. I have the best time in my life now, knowing I can do more then do nothing. I see people that just waste their life away and don’t have a care in the world, their lives are unlived.

A life without living has no life. I see people that try to look younger, do everything to their bodies to have more time, but really they have all the time in the world, but choose to waste it on surgeons and silicon lips. Why don’t they just live their lives and be happy with? You only have one life, don’t waste it.

There are people on the streets barely have anything at all. Yet some have it all, they try to live their lives without all the pleasures that people with money have. Some waste their lives but some try to make the best out of things for their lives and their children’s lives.

If I would have died that very day, I would have missed that all the things I got to do. The freedom of having a life and friends and a loving boyfriend that helps me ever step of the way. All of the pleasures in life that I almost gave up on.

I believe that people shouldn’t waste their lives and be one of the unlived. But to actually see life more then you see through your very eyes. So don’t fear death when your life has come to an end, fear the unlived lives, you don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.