Erin - Linthicum, Maryland

I Believe in Television

I Believe in Television. I believe that there’s nothing better than going home after a long day and plopping on the sofa in front of the TV for a good movie. I could watch TV for hours. Waste away on the couch in front of the TV just sitting and watching the best shows that come on. I believe in having a television in the bedroom; so one can thoroughly enjoy his or herself before going to bed without having to fall asleep on the sofa only to wake up with a stiff neck. I believe in all of the things that television has to offer. I believe in ONDEMAND, which allows me to search for my favorite shows and movies playing. I believe in the price where for $3.99 I can buy and record my favorite movie or show and keep it there forever.

I believe in the ultimate feeling of relaxation, sitting in front of the TV as your brain moves into a state where no concentration is required. Just lying on the couch in front of the television with a cold coke and a large bag of chips, I could stay there all day while the day turns into night, just sitting, watching.

I believe in the 600 channels I have and that each one is necessary. I believe that without television the world would not be as creative and inventive as it is now. Without television we would not be as informed and our minds would not be tested as much to come up with new and exciting ideas. I believe that it is okay for a small two percent of the population to be valued as half divine because they are beautiful and have the ability to analyze human feelings and reactions. I believe that the TV is the best invention there is. I believe that my couch in front of the TV is the best place ever, and I believe that without the TV I would be 20 pounds lighter. I believe in TV.