Kyle - North olmsted, Ohio
Themes: freedom, work

The Old and the Knew

Even though your world may not be what you wish it, there is always the chance that one day it may become of what you wish.

I believe that people in today’s world should be more like the people from the 1920’s dating back to the Wild West. People today are too high maintained and need to lower their standards. If they lower their standards they then will be more of a person then of a person of high rating. People in the 1920’s dating back to the Wild West were involved in farming and making and running their stores, and what they were selling. They watched over their children and the children were healthy. They knew work ethic, what needed to be done or was asked to be done, was always done. Not one doctor, nurse, or citizen was worried about HIV/Aids or cancer. Everyone knew what he or she had to do to bring home money, and if they couldn’t afford food they went out and hunted something to eat. From my experiences in today’s society most people are worried about there weight, hair, make up, clothing, and other things that are were not a big significance to what is the main importance in their life. Family and working to support the family that you had was the main thing to them. God was another big deal to them. They went to church every Sunday for mass and prayed at dinner and before bedtime. The economy was good back then, but today it’s not as great. Today we have machines and factories doing all the work so people are loosing their jobs. This then will either hurt the family or break them. The world needs to go back to people doing all the work, and to work just to support themselves and family. Most people were in great shape and lived a happy life. The medical may not have been as good but people weren’t worried about cancer, tumors, organ failures, or anything else. The only thing they were worried about was

influenza, and animal bites. Life was good back then. No test to take to get your horse-riding license, just jump on and ride. But, even though your world may not be what you wish it, there is always the chance that one day it may become of what you wish. Never stop thinking about how you could help your country’s economy or the fields that are out their wish and believe and it may come true. Wish the world was like the Wild West and it may come true.