Ledah - Miami, Florida

“This I Believe”

Live. Love. Laugh.

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” I believe that life is too short… you must cherish, love and live it to the fullest. Don’t be scared of something you have never done before. Try it and just maybe you will like it. Life is too short to be hiding from something you may love. Live, love and laugh to the greatest extent you could. Live your life. Love your life. Here are 3 tips how I live my life:

Tip #1: Life is too short… you must cherish, love and live it to the fullest. Everyday is special; no matter what happens make the best of it. “Because you had a bad day. You’re taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around. You say you don’t know. You tell me don’t lie. You work at a smile and you go for a ride. You had a bad day.”- Daniel Powter. I believe that life is too short.

Tip #2: Don’t be scared of something you have never done before. Try it and just maybe you will like it. “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” -Alan Alda. Your passion in life is still waiting to be found… don’t be scared. I believe that trying new things is important.

Tip #3: Laugh as much as you possibly can. It is a proven fact that laughing is good for you. “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” -E.E. Cummings.

I believe that life is too short to be miserable. You must live, love and laugh as much as you can. Because I believe that life is too short. Live. Love. Laugh. Life.