Mary - Fair Oaks, California

I believe in trust. Truse is a very fragile element in life. It can take a while to really trust someone, although in a split second that trust can be broken. Trust plays a big role in friendships and relationships. Forms of trust can be as little as doing the chores around the house or as hig as handling someone else’s money, such as in a job. I believe in trust. It can help you determine who your true friends are. If you can’t trust them with something little, how could you learn to trust them with something very important to you. I also believe in maintaining a strong trust with your parents. The more trust you have with your parents the better your relationship will be. If you do what they trust you to do than they will be more likely to let you go out with friends. The first time you break that trust, the less freedom you’ll have. I believe in trust. It’s one of the most important aspects of a relationship with friends, family, co-workers, and even the people who surround you every day.