Rose - Locust Grove, Georgia

This I belive that God puts people in our lives for a reason. i think that each person that comes into and out of our life is meant to be there.

I believe that I was born into a family only to teach my biologcsl parents something. Although a person may not know what they teach to someone else, they do. I believe that I fulfilled my mission there and moved on.

I was adopted by two loving people that i think were put in my life to teach me how to be a part of something.

After being homeschooled for many years, my adoptive parents chose to put me in a public high school. The minute I walked through the doors of my new school, there were somany people. “How could there possibly be a reason for all these people in my life?”

It is now the end of my first year in this school and out of all my friends, I know whay most of them are there.

i believe that a few were sent for me to relize how to be a friend. Some showed me how NOT to be a friend and others showed me how to love. I do believe at this point in my life that God sent me one person to not only love but to fall IN love with.

One person this year helped me relize that if I feel as if no one likes me its because I dont like myself. Another person told me that you can love anything and anyone but you can only be IN love with that one special person. Both of these people came into my life late this school year and may not remain there (you never know what God will choose for them next) I believe no matter how long they stay in my life they taught me things I will always hold near me.