Matthew - Kodiak, Alaska

I believe in Coca-Cola. The coke sign has the word enjoy written at the bottom and I always read more deeply into it than most people. I apply it to life’s three major traits friendship, kindness, and happiness. Most people read the Coca-Cola sign and think it’s just another advertisement just another marketing scam to make people buy their product but I think the man behind it doesn’t give himself credit for his work.

I believe in Coca-Cola because it stands for friendship. The coke cola sign says enjoy but not what to enjoy. People go through life trying to get to the top and be better than everyone else thinking that the party up there is better and has beautiful people who know your name now because you’re rich. But the simple truth is this. You know who true friends are when they stick by even though you have nothing to give them in return. The party is better down where you can be real with yourself and your true friends.

I believe in Coca-Cola because it stands for kindness. You shouldn’t be happy if you’re always trying to put other people down because they’re different. True satisfaction is when you do something for someone else knowing that you made them happy for no apparent reason, just because you can. It’s that feeling that knowing you aren’t the best but knowing you’re the best to that one person. And those simple acts of kindness will come back to you.

I believe in Coca-Cola because it stands for happiness. Enjoy means to take pleasure in something and if you apply it to life it means take pleasure in life. If you don’t enjoy life and just try to make as much money as possible and then what? That’s right, you die and all of that money you greedily hoarded gets buried with you never to be seen again. So take pleasure in your life it’s the only one you get.

I believe in Coca-Cola because it stands for the enjoyment of life not to stay depressed because your girlfriend left you or because you got fired from your job, but to know that there are millions of girls out there and millions of jobs too. All you have to do is put a little effort in and you will enjoy your life no matter what it throws at you.