Diego - San Ysidro, California
Themes: love

She Stole My Heart!

There are millions of people in the world each with a different personality. How is it that you end up finding a person who either is the exact opposite or the exact replica of who you are? It makes no difference though, because you fall in love with them instantly either way. I mean, what are the chances of you finding that special someone in all those millions of people? Well cupid is a sneaky fellow and if there is one thing I believe, it has to be that love has its ways.

You might not know it, but there will be one person who comes along and steals your heart away quietly without you noticing. You are absolutely clueless about what’s going on and when you start to catch on, it‘s too late, they’ve made away with your heart and you will never get it back. I was in 6th grade when she stole mine. She did it so innocently too, you’d think that was never her intention. She had me captivated with her looks the moment she walked into class that first day of school. Each day that passed, she would steal my heart piece by piece with her personality and charm until the day came when she just took the rest and ran. She took the rest when we had our first kiss in a childish truth or dare game during class. After that, there was not much to do. It was hopeless to try to fight it. All that was left for me to do was to continue to fall mindlessly in love with the divine women cupid had put in my way.

It seems very difficult to believe. How can a child be in love at such a young age, one might ask. How can a child fall in love after just one kiss? One little kiss? Well, as I said, love has its ways and that was all it took for me. I guess I was an easy one to get. But sooner or later, everybody falls victim to love one way or another no matter how hard you fight it. I guess love puts that special person in your way, and you have to work hard to keep them by your side or else they may choose another path. I try my best everyday to make her day great, because my happiness lies in hers. Love has greatly simplified my life. All I need now to be happy, is just to see her smile. And if what I’m is true, then she feels the same way. We thus create a circle in which we both try our hardest to make each other happy and this way, the love we have for one another will never die.