Calvin - Gilbert, Arizona
Themes: love

Calvin Tsosie

Where would I be without love?

I believe that love conquers all. Without loving someone or something I would have no meaning to be writing this essay now. Waking up I know I have something to believe in and I look forward to the day because I have people there for me everyday that love and care for me. Even if I had no one there for me, I still have god to turn to when I have no one to go to. If I didn’t have love in my life I would be a lost empty soul wondering this earth.

Growing up I was raised by my grandparents because my dad moved to Phoenix and my

mom was in her living hell. I went through some rough times but when times got me down I

knew I had someone to turn to, to help me when I was in need. I go to my grandpa for his help

because I know he’s been through it all. I still live with my grandparents and my dad and I love

them more than words could describe. I believe that if there was no love on this planet then I

would have nothing to live for and nothing to looking forward to.

At times love is difficult to deal with and can be really stressful to me. My girlfriend and

I have had some hard times in our relationship but it seems with every argument our love grows

stronger for each other. It can be stressful and hard to deal with but I always have someone else

to go to for some support. There are times I feel I just need to leave and get away for a couple

hours to think the situation through. Just leaving and going on a drive makes me feel better

because it gets me to think about the loved ones I have in my life. Love hurts at times and when

it does it hits the heart with full force. In my daily way of life love will always be there for me in

the worst of times and through the best of times.

Love is there for me everyday in my life and I’m proud of that. Without loving something

or someone I would go no where in life. Living together with my dad and grandparents has only

built our love stronger and thicker. When feeling down and I have no one to go to there still will

always be god to guide me through my passage in life. I believe that love conquers everything in

my life and always will until the day I leave.