Ryan - Gilbert, Arizona

“Hello?” I replied. “Hey it’s Blaze, I’m on my way to your house right now to pick you up. We are going to Zuniga’s to help him on his eagle project tonight.”

Helping fellow men and doing service for them is one of the greatest accomplishments I have ever felt in life! I believe that the traits of a person who does a good turn for someone either it be opening the door for the elderly, picking up trash off the ground, or even helping a neighbor move without pay. This I believe shows great integrity and courtesy. To be more specific, any of these good services have to be done on your own will and not to be rewarded through bribery nor payment!

Giving your time to help others also leads to many other chain events. For example lets say you are walking into a shop and you simply open the door for another, others on the scene could have been watching you which in their later future will give them the wanting to do such a thing for others whenever they have a chance. This can just keep going and going to where it could get more and more people wanting to do services for others so that they can get the benefits of what I believe. Now as for me, whenever I have a chance to do something nice for someone I take that chance right away; if I would let it pass, from past experience, it gives me a bad guilty feeling inside of me.

In my years of being young, my parents were the ones to form this habit into conscience… the habit to help others at any given time. They would make me go and help others and I would always complain of course when they told me to do such a thing. Now over the repetitiveness of this action I have grown up to learn that everyone could use help from others, in some point of time in their life. To this day, I try to be that example in this belief to others. I have made it into one of my life’s goal, to do a good turn daily.

With all the experiences I’ve gained to know that my graduating day from high school, I know that the more of this type of action I perform it’s going to be a major impact in my life. That’s why I try to get others to believe this statement. For our early lives, such as meeting your future wife, they can see that special characteristic you hold with you that will bring happiness to not only your life, but also the life of your own family. And in the end of our physical life we can know that we did only for the best in this world, by serving others.