Jack - Dallas/TX/

I believe in bible because it is written by God and it contains great amount of history. When you look at a bible you automatically think that it is a book fool of tails and fictional stories, but if you try exploring it, studying it, then you will see what I’m talking about. This book contains history that we need to be aware of. Do you remember the story of Moses and the passing of the red sea? That really happened. There is evidence not only in the bible but in the red sea where they crossed. I’m not kidding. They found the wheels from Pharaohs’ chariots.

For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about may I go further in detail with this analogy? I believe everything the bible describes really happened. The reason is that it doesn’t lie. God can’t lie this is why he writes the Ten Commandments. It is true and just. It gives clear history of which you should look into.

I think that bible can impact you eternally. If it’s truly God’s word then how come you don’t’ cherish it, study it, and obey it. The reason is, you don’t believe in Gods word so therefore you ignore it. I believe that bible can impact you physically, mentally and spiritually. No matter what you are struggling with divorce, broken relationship, health crisis or any other, can be fixed by just reading and studding the bible.

Bible has changed my life simply because I chose to read it. It’s truly an awesome experience. When I was ten years old, I knew God and a book called the bible. I knew little of it so I had no idea what it was all about. At twelve when I started going to church the only thing that I really learned from the bible was that God was a loving God. When a church leader read me a verse from the bible, I had no idea what it meant. The only thing that kept me entertained was me tapping the pencil against the table. I’ve got to be honest with you this was not fun.

When I began going to High School, back then I lived in Plano so I had plenty things to do there besides attending church. This is the time when I really began picking up my bible and start reading it through passage by passage. I changed my life and it can change your life too.