Raksha - Woodside, New York

Believing in something is an important part of everyone’s life. Everyone has various things that they believe in. I believe in many different things, but the one most important thing I believe in is life in outer space; Extra Terrestrials (ET) exists, and our gods might be one of them.

I believe that in this immeasurably large universe there are over billion other planets like earth, having many different life forms. Among those life forms I believe that some of them are our “Gods.” I have come to believe this after I learned many different things about our religions, astronomy and the history of mankind. I learned about these areas of study by different means. I watched TV shows about these things on channels like Discovery and National Geographic channels. I also got this “theory” with the help of things I learned about my own religion; Hinduism, and ancient civilizations like the early Egyptian civilizations.

The first step to come to this belief that “Gods are aliens” was to be able to believe in life in other planets. The universe is infinitely big, and knowing this, it is impossible for me to believe that only our planet earth is capable of containing life. There are more than billions of other planets as well. Therefore after gaining this knowledge I started believing in ET.

The next step was being able to relate the things I learned my religion and the history of mankind to my belief in aliens and the knowledge I have about astronomy. The first time it hit my mind was when I related the Unidentified Flying Object(UFO) to the flying object called “viman”, which according to the religious books of Hinduism, on which our gods and goddesses came to visit us.

In Hinduism we have over 320 million gods and goddesses. Some of those gods are known to be of different colors, usually blue, and some of them are known to have many heads or hands. This also might prove that they are aliens because there seems to be a few similarities between the gods and the aliens shown on science fiction movies these days, which must have been indirectly taken out from this knowledge about aliens in ancient books about religions and human civilizations. According to the information provided in the holy books of Hinduism, “where god lives, his one day is equal to our one year.” This relates to the fact that different planets have different duration of time for revolution and rotation, which proves that god, does live in a different planet, therefore his one day is equal to our one year.

In the early Egyptian civilizations, people built huge pyramids which are considered one of the great Seven Wonders of the World. It seems to be impossible to be made by humans at that time, when even now it is quite a complicated job to be done. Inside those pyramids are highly engineered structures like the “Pharaoh’s tomb”, huge and complicated mazes built so that the thieves won’t be able to steal the treasures left in the tomb. There are pretty amazingly skilled carvings on the wall which would be impossible to carve inside the dark and narrow passages of the pyramid with just a fire lit torch, and high power light bulbs wouldn’t be available at those times unless they received some help from the alien technology. In those carvings inside the pyramids, the gods of the early Egyptian civilizations are carved with heads of animal-like creatures which might be one more proof that gods are aliens and they did help the Egyptians to build the pyramid and with the help of their highly advanced technologies, they were able to prove that they were gods to the Egyptians.

In conclusion, all these types of knowledge that I have and relating them with each other, helped me believe that gods just live in another planet, and they are still our gods, because they helped mankind to evolve to survive in this world, helped to create civilizations, and according to some scientists, maybe they even hybridized the ancient human beings so that a greater species can be born for the better development of the world and the universe, or just to be useful to the gods. I hope that one day humans will have all the advanced technologies to prove themselves to be gods to the intelligent life, who haven’t civilized, on a different planet.