Kevan - Payson, Utah

I do not believe in Trees. Trees are evil life forms; they pollute our atmosphere with air. Air is bad for us, unless you believe those democratic lies like “air helps us live “it’s all a lie I tell you. Do not be over come by the Democratic influence of lies and terror.

Another problem I believe that is destroying our planet is the Migration problems of Sardines. Sardines are becoming to powerful in Africa and Texas resulting in mass population growths. I believe that with a stronger government we could overcome these problems by getting all the sardines and sending them to Maine and once there capture all the sardines and send them to around the world so they can be eaten. Then we can make Maine eat chili and that will result in the worlds population grow skinnier from there chili problem.

I believe that power comes with a price; we must give up our right as humans to ruling the monkeys and apes other than my friend Jason Cardwell. We as humans must learn that monkeys and apes alike are our brethren and must be treated like so. With all the things like the “Great Monkey War” that they helped us with you would think that we would at least give those monkeys better cages at the zoo or better parts in movies.

Another thing that I believe that our world must think about is the Turtles that make up the continents that we live on. They move slowly and every time they take a new step it causes an earth quake. I think that we must kill these giant turtles and stop them from moving us to our doom. But with our government the way they are they are more worried about power than living in peace an harmony, going on that I believe that Peace and Harmony are one of the main factors in making us live an life of happiness

I believe that with the power our government has we should focus on these problems, they can do it all they have to do is give a little bit of there power to us instead of hording it for them selves. Like with the Toenail Fungus that grows on your foot and sucks your brain out threw a bendy straw created by your ankle bone, they could get rid of this fungus just by giving the people a little more power and control.

We should be more happy in our lives, happiness is what brings are world to Peace. Without happiness we can not be whole, and live a normal life. Without happiness we are consumed by the dark side of the “Force”. There is a saying by an old Jedi, it says “Do or do not, there is no try.” We must be happy or be sad; whatever we choose is what will lead us in our life.