Dustin - CAVE CREEK, Arizona

Where the place you can get away with murder? Where is the place that anything you want is waiting at your command? Where is the place that you can be in love and also be lustful? In your own dream land, that is where it is.

In your dreams you can go as far as you want. The stars are in your hands. Some people live there lives as if they were there dreams. Is that the way to do it? To have the ability to live your life doing what you want; not having to worry about making day to day decisions. Then in a moments flash accomplish your most astonishing feats.

In your dreams you can love, and make love…..for some that gets out of hand. Is that the only place were we actually listen to our inner voice, or soul. When a man or women appears in your dream and loves you does that show something to you? You have the women that say a man is her dream boat. They don’t know that he has aids, and a crystal meth addiction; but he is just so right and they dream about him every night.

I have dreamt about death and love, secrets and betrayal, sex and drugs. And for some strange reason I feel like maybe that is our telepathic or other half of our brain. Maybe sometimes it is our inner being talking to us. Other times maybe it is God or Satin. Who really knows?

I do love dreaming…. Well even sleeping in general. Just the ability to create what I want in my own world is just some of the most baller stuff. There are those who say that what you eat before you fall asleep determines your dreams…. For example if you drink milk before you sleep, your stomach will curdle while you sleep and your dreams may not be as pleasant. I just ask who are they to tell us what is going to be going down in our dreams. They don’t know anything about us. Sorry just a little outburst from people trying to know me.

some people that need dreams more than others. There are some people that need some dreams to release aggression, others that need dreams to help come to a decision on their path through life; and others that need dreams just to keep them going to the next day

Dreams can define you; make you different from the others. It’s your world no one knows about…. Unless you share your dreams. Cuz maybe you had a dream about driving your Phantom Roles Royce all blacked out and filled with beautiful women; that is just a dream that needs to be shared, yah know? Whatever you want to be, when you want to be it and what ever you want to do; all available in dream-land. For the most part dreams are kick ass and there is no one who should pass dreaming up… weather it is dreaming in the conscious world or our unconscious world.