Spencer - Highlands Ranch, Colorado

I believe in the power of one. A power so great it can unite millions and break down ancient civilizations. This power is readily available and tested everyday. It is what we make it.

Whether we cry when knocked down or take advantage of the experience, it’s all up to the individual. One can achieve enormous feats if they have the will. If there’s a will then there is a way. Do not ever lose your will. Don’t give up when challenged but instead be strong. Take advantage of people who doubt you, feed off their negativity. Don’t pursue it to prove the skeptics wrong, but do it because you want to. And whatever “it” be prepared for the consequences, good or bad. Because in the end you can’t go back and if you aren’t prepared to learn through your will and actions then do not pursue it. The need to do something will drive anyone in the direction of success. This success may not always be glory of gold but it may be hidden.

This hidden success could be anything from a well learned lesson to playing time on the field at the end of a losing game. At one point in my life I was a trouble maker, on both sides of the law. After all the fines, tickets, programs, court dates, and drug tests I learned one thing. Not to be a law abiding citizen 24/7, nobody is perfect. But to not get down when the police call your parents at 3 in the morning; not to be demoralized when the judge say’s to you “you’re a menace to society”. Not to be discouraged while taking weekly drug tests while being watched by an immensely obese, hairy man, who couldn’t even attempt to solve the math problems that you could do in elementary school. Don’t mourn over your own misery when you must stay home with no friends. Instead take advantage of the punishment, use the time to do something good for you. Something to make you happy. This I Believe.