Bridget - lanham, Maryland
Themes: work

I believe In Hard Work

It is a known fact that, the harder working person will in turn reap the benefits of their hard work. This applies in all aspects of life which includes academic, agriculture or even in commerce. Every hard working student always scores higher grades than less hard working one. From personal experience, I realized that the hours spent in my studies increases my chances of a better grade. This begins from listening to lectures attentively and keeping up with all assignments. Researches on topics increases the knowledge of subjects thereby results in better grades. However, it is not always easy for people to put extra effort in their studies due to other external pressure from all around us. Some people find it easier to socialize at the expense of their studies. The result of this habit will always manifest in the individual grades. Those who spend the time to accomplish their assignment will always smile when the result is out. To be hard working demands courage, perseverance and faith in ones self. It demands resolve and focus to a target of ones desire.

The same situation applies to farmers who spend more time to cultivate during the right season. At the time of harvest they will be rewarded in abundant. The lazy ones will feel disappointed when they compare their harvest with those who have spent extra time during the cultivation season. The more one sow will be the more that you will reap. Employers grade people based on the academic standards and experience. Those who have spent more trying to acquire more knowledge will be rewarded with higher pay. The same applies to on the job performance as people are always grade according to their performances. The hard working ones will also be rewarded with promotions and awards. In some establishment where overtime pay are available those who spend more time at work will go home with higher pay checks than the lazy ones who work only regular hours. As a result those hard working one will find it much easier to pay their bills and leave a better life.

I believe in working hard in whatever situation that if I find myself. I have seen the difference between hard working and less hard working. The benefit of the former cannot be over emphasized. I have observed that the harder one works either in school or work place is the happier will become at the end of the day. In my classes I discovered that the more time and attention I pay to details is the more my grades gets better. I will always do all I can to work hard in every aspect of my life bearing in mind that the benefit will worth the effort. I consistently let my children understand that fact as my own parents passed on to me. Nothing can be achieved without hard work. It provides happiness to us at the end. It builds a healthy and happy society. Increases the economic well being of individuals and reduces the chances of crime in the society.