Britni - Phoenix, Arizona

As a child, I watched both of my parents do what they love, through hard work. This is why I believe that hard work really does pay off. Throughout my life I have been inspired by many people who just went for everything they wanted. By carefully analyzing them I have noted that they got there by working their hardest. The two people that have inspired me the most, to work hard to get where I want to be, are my mom and dad.

When I was young they both helped out to make my grandmothers dance studio a success. They year her studio closed down, I was five years old, and my parents decided to open their own dance studio. So, in their late twenties, raising three children under the age of six, they did it. My parents owned heir own business. They worked late nights and pushed themselves to have their studio make it. It ended up that they were one of the top studios in Thornhill, Ontario Canada. And they were open for nine years. After that they moved us here, to Arizona. It was a hard change for all of us but they came through for all three of us and made the move the best it possibly could be. They worked hard and searched for a long while to get jobs. They found great jobs and were able to pay for me to do what I love to do, dance.

I was brought up as a child with a strong family that believed in hard work. Most of the people in my family have put their all into everything they have done. They were always just going for everything and never held back an inch. They also supported me every hour of every day. I was constantly reminded that I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to. Because of this support I have become strong enough to go fro my dreams. I want to become the best dancer that I can be.

At the age of two until this day they have kept me involved in dance. They have paid for me to continue doing what I love to do. My parent have supported me through it my whole life and have inspired me to work as hard as they did to make my own dreams come true. I feel like I will always have lots of work to do but because of my parents I am willing to do it. I haven’t always been the best dancer and I don’t expect to be but through hard work I believe that I can be successful at becoming the best dancer for myself.