Papa - Aliso Viejo, California

Dear Fellow Human Being,

Terrorism is just another inevitable result of unjust and unfair behaviour on the part of some against others in the world. It will never end until the behavior of enough leaders in the world changes to support a higher degree of ethical and altruistic thinking that will allow a higher level of civilization to evolve for the benefit of all living things and the world they live on.

This concept in no way intrudes on any of the underlying philosophical beliefs concerning appropriate human behavior associated with any of the major religions or othe types of philosophiical thinking that exists in this world. On the contrary, it is the only way those beliefs will ever be able to take root and evolve into worthwhile human behavior.

The history of the world clearly shows that this change will never occur through leadership alone. It requires the collective actions of as many individuals as possible in all societies. They must do everything possible to insist that their leaders follow this road to a better world.

So, the quality of the future is up to each of us as individuals, not to our leaders! We can choose to put our individual shoulders to the wheel of progress towards a quality of life that is better for everyone, or we can ignore our individual responsibilities and take the consequences.

The choice does not seem to be a difficult one to make. It is almost incomprehensible to imagine that any reasonably rational human being does not want to be happy. And a much greater degree of happiness for everyone would be the result of the right choice.

It goes without saying that all this will take a long time to evolve. But it will never evolve unless each of us expends as much energy as possible in that direction.

How much more unecessary pain and suffering must occur before we collectively decide that enough is enough and insist that our leaders act accordingly?

Thank you for considering this point of view. Although the concept is simple enough, the implemantation will present many challenges. But what worthwile discovery has not been fraught with challenges?

Let’s join together as adventurers and explorers to make this happen.

Sincerely,

Papa Foote; Another Fellow Human Being who needs your help.