Melissa - trussville, Alabama

I believe that in my life God has provided me with a large number of things. One of the most important things that I’ve been given would be a Best Friend. I believe that God has sent Ashley Morgan Sims to me for a reason. I had always prayed that one day God would send someone like her to me, to be my Best Friend. I wanted her to be a friend that I could trust with my life and one that would always be there for me no matter what. I believe that God has a purpose for each person and no body is here by mistake. She has been an angel sent from above that I couldn’t live with out. We met in the fourth grade and ever since then we’ve been Best Friends. We have our times where things aren’t going correctly, but we always can rely on God with our problems. She is one that I look up to, and can follow the path she has with God to make me a better person. When we’re together God fills our hearts with joy and we laugh till we can’t laugh anymore. Ashley Morgan Sims is a blessing and I believe that God should provide everyone with a Best Friend like he has for me. I love the fact that we have so much in common, and one thing we love to do is make people happy. When things go wrong we never stay mad because we know that in the Bible it says to forgive one another. Last year a time came around, and her Dad’s job had asked them to move to Kansas. Many hearts were broken, including mine. I never thought life would ever go well without her here in Alabama with me. Something happened and the job was not asked by him anymore. I believe God answered my prayers by allowing my Best Friend to stay here with me. There is no one on this earth that could or will ever take her spot in my life. She is my best friend and always will be. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful girl involved in my life and she has a very special place in my heart. As we grow up together seeking God’s word and going to different colleges, no matter what we’ll still be friends forever. Our memories will never be forgotten and I plan to continue them as we grow older and mature. I thank God everyday for her and she has been such a wonderful person to be involved in my life.