Katie - Trussville, Alabama
Themes: purpose

I believe that everything happens for a reason. When you meet the love of your life, there was a reason I believe that your soul mate was put on this earth so both of you could be together for the rest of your life. I believe that you are meant to be with somebody that you love for the rest of your life. So do not go through life being lonely because that is not how it is supposed to be. I believe that every couple should have at least one child during their marriage. I think you should definitely wait until you are married before having kids, but when you are married, you should have at least one child. I believe that there is a reason for a good person to die. When a good person dies, another great person’s life begins. It leaves room for another one to be born and for he or she to be loved just as much, if not more. I believe that there is a reason God put animals on this earth. They become our pets and then our best friends and then sometimes a part of the family. I believe that they are just like us and if they could talk, we would still get along as we do now but even better. I believe that if one of your beloved animals dies, it makes you stronger. It does not make you weaker and it should not be the end of the world. I believe that people should enjoy the world instead of sitting in front of a computer hour after hour, day after day. God made this Earth beautiful and I think we should enjoy it instead of taking it for granted because it could be taken away from us at any time. I believe that if you have a roof over your head and at least three meals a day, you are not poor. I think people that have that and say that they are poor, are looking for attention. Everything happens for a reason, and that is what I believe.