Edward - Dallas, Texas

In today’s world everything is fast paced and often very difficult to keep up with. In order to keep up with the rest of the world, most people turn to strict and well defined routines to get them through the day. Day after day the normal working man does the exact same thing. I believe that a little change in everyday life will add a new passion for work or school. For example, I am only a senior in high school, but after four years in the same school going to the same amount of periods each day, eating the same food, and seeing the same people I have found a method or philosophy that allows me to have change and excitement. The key is to try and start out the day the best that you can. I have noticed the mood that I set for myself during the first and second hours of each school day effects how the rest of the day is going to turn out. If I walk into my first period class and act depressed and tired, I usually spend the majority the day in the same mood. Another method that I use to mix things up in school is to some days take a different rout to class, who knows maybe you will see a close friend or a hot girl. Just one little change in your day could effect how the rest will plan out. Because every action I do affects who I am as a person, so with that thought always in the back of my mind I want to do actions that will cause me to become an all around good person. I try to live my life as eventful as possible. I believe everyone should do the same to conquer the monotony of everyday life.