Mark - Scottsdale, Arizona

A good friend isn’t too hard to come by but a best friend is, I have had 3 of the same best friends since 2nd grade and they are still my best friends to this day. I think friendship is very important because someone your age goes through the same things you do sometimes and knows how the other person feels when he or she feels down. You can always talk to your friends about your girlfriends and how dumb your parents are and how much you hate school because I know my friends feel the same way.

Best friends are always there for you no matter what you did or who you got in a fight with they would be on your side no matter what. The best part about having best friends is that whatever they do for you, they know that you would do the exact same thing for them no matter what the situation is. One of the worst feelings in the world is losing one of your best friends either they move away or something. I don’t have a lot of variety in friends it has pretty much been the same friends for a while and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have any best friends.