Armand - Scottsdale, Arizona
Themes: family, hope, setbacks

Marriage is something special that I hope to be apart of later on in my life. My parents are happily married and really share something special. I have seen marriage and divorce really be a problem when it comes to some families. My best friend has parental troubles because of what his family has gone through. Marriage is all about caring for that significant other and always being there for them no matter what the world brings.

I am currently still looking for Ms. Right. I want a girl that I can bring home to my parents and be proud to be with my girl. Marriage seems to be very unpredictable, because some people may date for a few months as opposed to many years. I hope to find someone I can share my time with and really love being with them.

Divorce is something that I don’t really like to think about. I really think when it comes to getting married you have to be stern in your decision and understand that this will be the person you spend the rest of y our life with. Divorce is something that seems to be happening a lot in our society today. I hope that I never have to go through this feeling because divorce can be really hard on your family and friends around and especially on yourself.

As I mature I hope to meet the one for me and be able to get down on one knee and ask her to be my wife. I want to start a family with this women and live happily ever after.