Cameron - scottsdale, Arizona
Themes: change, pleasure

Old Age

“When I was a young man I vowed never to marry until I found the ideal women. Well, I found her but, alas, she was waiting for the ideal man.”- Alain

I can’t wait until I get to become what some people call the blue hairs. Once I get to old age, I will be able to get into places for a cheaper price. I will be able to get into cheaper because there I Sr. prices where ever you go. Everyone knows that Sr. prices are always a dollar or two cheaper. It’s always funny when you see people that go to the movies that pay for a Sr. ticket, but don’t even look like they are 55 years or older. It makes me wonder when I get to that age, if I will look like I’m younger then I really am. This is one reason on why I can’t wait until I become a senior citizen.

Another reason on why I can’t wait till I’m a senior citizen is that I’ll be able to park in the handicapped places where ever I go. I love when I’m with my grandparents, because where ever we go that is where we park. The handicapped places are always wider so we I wouldn’t have to worry about anybody dinging my door. These places are always on the front row where ever you go, so you don’t have to worry about walking a long distance. This is another reason on why I can’t wait to become a senior citizen.

The final reason on why I can’t wait to become a senior citizen is, they don’t have to work anymore. My grandparents still have fun, but they set at home doing cross-word puzzles and watch T.V. a lot. They also try to go to movies at least once a week, maybe even twice a week. They also try to take me with them some times when they go to a movie. They love to eat at Costco a lot, but then a gain it’s cheap, and that’s where a lot of senior citizens go to eat lunch. This is the final reason on why I can’t wait until I become a senior citizen.