Justin - scottsdale, Arizona

My philosophy with money and wealth is that get it at all cost cause with out money you have nothing and are nothing. It’s kind of bad that I say that but lets face it if you have a lot of money you can do anything and get whatever you want. Money is they one thing everything revolves around keeps everything work it feeds you, clothes you, transports you money will never go away and will always be used it’s they one thing that counts in society now. Money is what counts the most and there are other things that count but money is the one thing that will always remain the most important and most needed. So am I a bad person because all I care about is money? Good question I think not I’m just looking out for myself and trying to get somewhere in my life and the only way I know how to is with money.

I mean it’s not just me that cares about money everyone does. When a couple gets married the father of the bride wants to know that there daughter will be financially ok with her new husband, fights between couples is a lot of the time over money. It would just make things easier in your life if you didn’t have to worry about money. You could relax instead of worrying about having to work hard this month just to pay your bills. I don’t want to live pay check to pay every month. Id like to have enough money to enjoy my life travel do the things I want do and simply to just do nothing at all because what’s the point of living if you can’t enjoy the life your living. We are only here once and I believe that my life would be happier and easier if I had money and wealth. Everything revolves around money and weather you think that or not. Cigarettes kill thousands of people why isn’t it illegal in the United States? It makes the United States so much money taxing cigarettes.

I want to live happy so I know that I must do whatever I have to do to get money. No one is every just going to give me money I have to take it. Most people that are rich got there wealth by taking it Martha Stewart took her wealth she got in trouble but with her money she bought a really good lawyer and got off with an easy sentence. With money you can get off easy with the law all you need is a good lawyer and that costs a lot of money. That is why my philosophy to money and wealth is doing whatever you can to get it. It’s the answer to all your worries and problems in my eyes.