Patricia - miramar, Florida
Themes: purpose

For everything there is a reason.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I do not necessarily believe in predestination but I do think that certain things are just meant to happen in our lives. We are given many obstacles and challenges that we must overcome, but, once we do, everything in our lives will fall into place. I think that we would not be given things if we could not handle them. Life may seem to have a lot of hard points but they are just things that we have to go through in order to get to the next level. The same happens for everyone. Even though it may seem like some people just have the perfect life, they most likely don’t. We just don’t realize it. Nobody’s life is perfect. It is impossible. We must always remember that. When it seems like we won’t make it, we have to think that someone else is probably going through the same thing. These things are all supposed to happen. They are just part of the journey of life. They help us to learn and to grow. Once you realize this, I think that someone else is probably going through the same thing. These things are all supposed to happen. They are just part of the journey of life. They help us to learn and to grow. Once you realize this, I think it will be easier to continue on, even in the worst of times. I can’t really remember when I first came to this conclusion. There were a lot of things happening in my younger years that I need and explanation for. I was never really popular or athletic and I never understood why I couldn’t just be like everyone else. My mom would simply answer, “it was just meant to be”. I guess that is where it began. Throughout my whole childhood, she taught me this way, and I have just continued believing it through high school. Now I have really adopted it as my own belief. Anytime I am thinking, “why is this happening to me”, I just remember that maybe it will lead to something great. You just never know. You have to trust that there is something great looking out for us and he, alone, understands the purpose for everything. This I believe.